Wednesday, December 29, 2010

First Death Anniversary Note

Until we meet again! What

is a bit of a habit for blogs to review perfume, at the end of the year ...
Well, for me and Jicky, the balance will be simple, as we entered the vast world of perfume a few months imprisonment.
all started on Auparfum (s it I ramble, my god!) Where Joan and the usual suspects (Who will recognize themselves) we have all learned a bit what ("we were created, so they can destroy us, O?"). Collaboration with Jicky began to take shape during the summer and that's how the blog is born! We wanted to bring our points of view "all costs" on the perfume present and speak with a tone a little less seriously than most blogs .... It's not very useful, but it feels good! So this blog is sort of parasite from its "parents" that are Auparfum, Olfactorum , Grain de Musc etc. ... We thank them and we also thank all the readers who help make the blogosphere scented a friendly place and rewarding!


But enough sentimentality! Classification talking now.
And the winner is ....


To Phoebus: So So So ... One of the big favorites of the year is clearly Ninfeo Mio! Because it is spontaneous, happy, sticky, sweet, smiling, and we warmed up in early spring 2010 ... Then, Guerlain, Tonka Imperial (ouioui, this fragrance we would want to tap dance in the streets to earn enough to afford it!) It needs no introduction ! Otherwise, from Serge Lutens, Silk Stockings, the "iris silver mist" portable, mid-mid-hyacinth iris, cold, uncompromising, sewing, and deliciously retro ... He accompanies me since the fall! And finally ... Why not mainstream? A Scent by Issey Miyake, the bottle Rose, simply because it is the little sister of the green bottle, flower power version =)! That, hopefully more surprises in 2011 ... Jicky you to the studios!

Well I too wish you a super great year by thanking you all you bloggers ( Pepper Blue , Sophie, Anne , Sistine etc. not to mention the same), you readers (I do not want to mention because there are many!) For we have all learned! And know that if later I managed to arrive in the professional community of perfumes, it will be great (no, huge!) Part thanks to you!

me my little top 10 ...

I think the best way out is Midnight In Paris Van Cleef & Arpels (I'm pretty laid on Auparfum). Em mainstream, I will not do in the surprise of the century if not, I want to applaud A Scent Bottle Green too. I'll stop here to Mainstream yes I know I will not put Guerlain (Oh !!!), because they are not discovered. Finally, I would cite the well Mugler Cologne, which I tend to go back (whatever the genre, I also like the perfumer Guerlain Cologne).

Otherwise in the niches, I fell madly in Like This, of Orange Free State, I also Ninfeo million (which will be my future fragrance of summer!).
Otherwise, I'm in love before Promise PrimeTime and PrimeTime Spirited Cartier! In
Lutens, I'm addicted to the Iris Silver Mist , failing to fully appreciate Silk Stockings (Damn hyacinth).
Finally, I finish with my favorite brand of the century, Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle! Citing First A Rose, which touched me deeply and which I refuse to give (and I would not give).
And finally, the centerpiece of my favorite perfume. This sparkling gem that is In Your Arms, Mauritius Roucel, my absolute perfume, I can not describe, just as Jicky ...

Happy New Year to you! And

smell Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment