Tuesday, December 31, 1996

Xilisoft Dvd Creator 6 License

July / August

July 4, 1996.
Dear Sander,
I received your letter this morning thick. Thank you for your attention. I read the small text of love tonight.
I'm on the lawn behind the castle on top of me sky contrasts, but mainly cloudy. I just finished my meal, especially good with small potatoes in the garden.
Received this morning a fax Chapsal Madeleine: she went to D in the rain.
I printed what I could type my paper yesterday, I'm thirty-eight pages without footnotes.
Many things to all azimuths.
I hope you come back to Lyon went well and that your days you do not seem too long.

[...] I'll leave my skin snap up the few rays that escape from heaven flaky, and I'm going back to the exciting work.
I kiss you hard. ************

July 5, 1996. My
Sander,
Your letter of July 2 touch me and causes pulses contained. Let us love strong, confident, imaginative complicity; terrasson our fears and free our instincts. I expect our carnal moment with a growing appetite. Let's
our stay at the island of Ré enchantment at all times. The greatness and villainy, no procrastination or reservation ...
Hey hey, but no more outbursts in public ...
Sweets, attentions magnification.
you soon my Sander. Big hugs. ************

July 8, 1996. My
Sander appeased
After this long but necessary orality, I take the pen and send you a valuable book dedicated to me: The Lord male Jacqueline Kelen. I must admit not having read in full, not for lack of taste, but by dispersion in my business.
After your calls from the hospital, I am very intrigued by what you want to offer me ... non "ole, ole! "You like me sharp. [...]
I do not know if, by my standards, I can really make you happy.
Thought of Han Suyn we glue well: two lonely looking for a dual benefit.
My mouth goes to you my hot Sander. ************

July 11, 1996.
Sander - 1,
the eve of finding you, I let myself wander into our already many memories in common.
After a jump in Soissons, for signing a notarized deed of sale, I am allowed transport to Lutece I guess a little empty of natives.
I am not able to type all of my memory before I left, occupied by moult pressing issues. Fifteen pages of manuscript to wait until my return.
Your willingness to want to dispel the shadows, after a mini-catharsis on the phone, very touching. I hope that we can sustain our relationship and my wishes absolutists do not shock you too.
We already have the carnal on our side, it's not so bad as the base. By duality, you are a woman's delight ... Perhaps it is this independence of legitimate research that affects the expression of other than me what you feel about me.
Let our inclinations flourish without focusing too much on the details consistently disruptive.
The capital is damn feel, the decor grayish demeaning to tags needed in my eyes intolerant. I
niche here my thoughts for you my sweet Sander ... ************

July 16, 1996. My
Sander,
As promised the two copies of No. 2 of Local History.
The action resumes on all fronts. I hope you will recover fast asleep.
I kiss you without restraint.
And two pictures of me as a bonus. Sander spoiled my! ************


0:43 Tuesday, July 23. Back at the castle after their stay at the island of Ré in Madeleine Chapsal with Sander. Very nice time, discovering a heavenly place.
Without my lenses and with a few bison Heim took tonight, I do not feel very point to write here ... Dropped Journal ... Very badly. Recovery when the light will point ... ************

July 24, 1996. My
Sander,
Far from you again, an irrepressible gloom came over me. I hope that this thee stay filled. I spent a delightful week in your company, and a few sails a bit tense or discussions have started the trend in any of our lovely report.
only regret is not being able to cause a nuisance m'attabler ... But I'm more greedy than the next time (my Sander necessary decryption).
What conclusions do you do with the evolution of our report? Your love Will he change up or does it kind? A
you read, gentle Sander ... Fuck spirited ... [...] ************


July 26, 1996, Sander
My attentive
A pack a day for my sweetheart, what fun! I continue, I, unruffled, to draw you some nonsense on white paper. The book
Old Limoges , which I am busy, very successful and iconography that the complete (postcards of the city early in the century lent by a reporter from The Mountain ) is perfectly reproduced ...
I write all this surrounded waves of harmonious musical Mariah Carey sandrée for the occasion. For
Limoges, big deal to the press service: newspapers, radio stations (I have to give a telephone interview with Radio-France Limousin) and France 3 . I am galvanized and it compensates for my lack a bit of flesh you, my Sander ... My wrist was widow of the job, 'god! he writes with elegance. For
History I always look unusual iconography. The head of the municipal archives of Rouen was believed to be a hoax when I asked the by-law on the regulation Traffic wheelbarrows! A new Lafesse your angel? Why not ... I miss your foundation, it is a start right?
I just, I just to correct my memory ... Atla, atla, however I have finished the search references for the hundreds of pages of quotes from the father Leautaud.
I do not know if Always Be My Baby of Carey gives wings to my pen, but I feel transported across the page like these moments, inexplicable where ideas and writing are a ballet salutary for literary creation and intellectual advancement.
I make you share my direct neural, and at that precise moment I tote language, sex and your finger into my hot, humid caves Sander. Just
serious and a bit naughty, the daily dosage for an Olympic shape.
A big chocolate medal for you my sweet. And all my thoughts. ************


Saturday, July 27 bombing in Atlanta. The Olympics are in mourning. The media are a feast for the event. My
Sander sent me some lovely love letters. She suffered from my absence. ************

July 30, 1996, Sander
to devour
soon finished the dinner table at noon, I put in place to answer you before we live rascalities whispers ... And we tasted to satiety.
[We spend more time than expected to live ...]
I do not think that waiting another is reduced to a non-life. Everyone has to prepare its future, which can not simply be about love and fresh water ... And are you sure that you would meet with me everyday?
[I know you can make me happy. On whether the converse is true, you who dream of absolute?] I hope
you will know that make me happy by understanding what should be the specificity of a woman and a man in a couple ... Time must be our criterion of observation.
[Me, shy, you tame me. Why it change my love of nature? It is true that your verbal bluntness sometimes hurtful. Do not question-answer, we get lost in that game.]
I am perhaps a bit harsh in my words, but it is a sign that things offend me deeply, and it is the inclination of a non binding "snail" ...
I do not feel the questions and answers ! I bite my Sander ... Do you understand what I want of gentleness and infinite love, harmony and magnification?
[Do not you think that I give myself more to you over time?]
A tender kiss for you. You give yourself to me a wonderfully Sander, but are not resting on our laurels. Tell me, without metaphor, the "virgin land" that you offered me ...
[I had you bought a small bag of sweets inside with cushions, dumplings and sand roses: did you all like it?]
I ate all your candy ... My appetite was as usual ... before I open my Sander ...
[Lafesse is vulgar, you do not like him.]
Lafesse is not vulgar, he uses vulgarity social perhaps, but it is incisive, has a quick wit ... Finally I'm not gonna do a eulogy ... [...]
I kiss your cunt, your mouth and your ass my Sander.
forward to kiss you ... without restraint. ************

July 30, 1996
My sweet adorable
Your letter gives me an opportunity to clarify some points:
First, I thought 't have already spoken my love, I can never get married in church. I am not a believer and the ceremony that I attended the wedding of Nadette confirmed me in my position of rejection.
I can hear myself say, "You're not two but three in your marriage ..." or I am Virgin Mary as an accomplice supernumerary (hey hey)! everything nice that is the cure.
While civil marriage is a piece of paper, but the commitment is primarily moral and I need not inform the annals of Immanence. [...]
My greatest love for you.
************ On August 6, 1996

My Sander contrasted
Here we are again in our respective countries. Sweet, no fiery past weekend with, unfortunately, the fatigue that has ruined our Sunday afternoon. I would have done better to suggest you stay in bed, although closely, where we have so evolved.
The bottom line is that our love has taken over, but it's true, I still do not understand your reaction when your generosity is evident BrazilThe bar at the slightest touch ...
I hope we meet soon. I am not very verbose, sorry. I embrace
my Sander. ************

Castle Au., August 8, 1996.
My dear, Thanks for your
two lovely cards and their content. In the absence of an abundance of words, you have the voice of Mariah Carey to rock you.
I would try to deepen the rogues and serious topics which are reflected in your last letters, and this very soon.
Attached also the copy of the article obtained.
Tender kisses and deep ... before new overlap fantastic. ************

Chateau Au., August 8, 1996, Sander
My take, not
[...] to embody the ideal of someone. But we must strive to ... You know what I want your love.
I do not feel at all inclined to the destruction and nihilism, as you do in your letter of July 31, Black to hang himself. I love my job and I am not "overwhelmed" by what I do.
[I feel weak without you, my distant source. A sadness that layer without you, my roof. My most tender thoughts are for you. Take care of my recollection. Thy tender.]
How do I "take care" of my memory of you Sandra? Is it me to prepare a cult? Hey hey!
In fact, you're full of contradictions like to live with me, but you are afraid of not being satisfied ... Curious?
The woman should love the man beyond everything and never get in collusion against him. The grow in all that the woman can offer. I do not want a MLF.
You want me do not be diverted by making bare your soul? I still can not take everything ... without reacting Why t'afficher
always sacrificed as a porter for your troubles?
"you embody this hope" you write to me: imperfect means he lost your illusions? I want you shine happiness I Sander, and the latest maps are received in evidence. I do not want to suck each other's wounds. Rather lick my cum, drink my piss, gay, [...]. It's much more fulfilling is not it? We will interview the bed with nothing but ... Of love, drink and food is all ... ok? When I come to Lyon, we do not leave ... we take our abilities carnal continuously ...
But does not adopt the "ambient light" that you would do you in your dark courier.
If you were in Reims, we could see every week ... but hurry ... Assure your future and successful, that's all I care.
Attached are copies of the Civil Code for adoption will be discussed. A hot
penetration for you, my Sander.

************
On 13 August 1996.
Pike fishing,
My sweet fruity, yet beautiful multicolored card for me. I'm spoiled. I keep myself in black and white. My sentences to backfire in a blaze of letters, I should steal one of those rare moments when inspiration is mixed with the ink of my pen.
[..] Before I come to party at your delicate peach skin ... All my love. ************

August 14, 1996.
Sander,
So you've taken your pen self-destructive and therefore harmful to our report. Viewed desperate harshness of your words, which sound like a death knell, I would also you molest me.
To summarize your post: your feelings for me, oh so fragile you read, will not withstand our geographic remoteness. Our relationship makes you so unhappy and you're on the road no longer want me sexually! Admit that you have not done in lace this time, and your sense of love is somewhat curious.
What is in fact the sole cause of your distress? Any objective, material has changed. Only time passes and your generosity, your selflessness sentimental not resist.
You wrote me several times that it's me that you quit, and never you. You just proved the opposite. It is not necessarily the one who actually takes the initiative of the rupture that is actually the author.
Let thy saying:
You have doubts about my ability to make you happy daily and you suffer not to me daily. Contradiction in size and lack of confidence in me, so no absolute love.
I'll stay (I'm from the start, I take it) an "occasional lover." Thank you for the depreciation I am not worthy of your feelings if I'm not found.
You who know you in the medieval world, explains me how
a beautiful human hair could love intensely and give himself a knight constantly on the road? Integrity, loyalty and maintaining the strength of his love, it has been the beginning of time.
You confess then they can not love me so "great" as this distance will continue. Again, sentimental selfishness. I who thought the world of desire and completely capable of loving from a distance ... Yet this was the baseline of our report. You change the rules at the option of passing time. This is not me who assaults another, my Sander; your negativity is atrocious.
You have lost your "illusions" of achievement with me again, nothing has changed since the departure of a sudden, you lose all hope and I no longer deserve your trust in the future. I wonder what your feelings are made. Is happiness what you want?
I am fortunate to remain a "male preoccupation" with big cock and hairy balls! Which foot, but who knows if in three months, I will not be reduced also in my sexuality! Who knows what you are capable of absolute helplessness ...
I actually signs of detachment. Your love is such that you can not stand to be a teacher and, worse, you have the impression of being a sex object! Finally, let's be serious ... You know who you are physically Sander ... you have nothing paragon of sensuality ... If only that which unites us, I can find much better and hassle free. Sorry for my cruelty, but you obliged me in your accusations.
You tell me besides yourself that your sexual inhibition is running, and also by the fact of distance, which goes against basic laws of love relationship in the history of mankind. Distance has always been an amplifier of desire when grown naughty.
So what, we'll see you every month to play bridge ?! If this is what awaits us, my god ...
You can "radiate happiness, you want nothing more pressing, you're not happy ... What
tell you except that you are solely responsible for this demolition company ...
It's too bad you're so unstructured.
I embrace you with sorrow, hoping that you take you back. ************

August 19, 1996. Sander
My adorable
Your cherubs nestled in their envelope azure delightfully caressed me eardrums music learned by your care ... Well, I pulls my ears because I am heavy pen.


Heim is very happy with my memory ...
You overwhelm me with your attention and I feel every day a little closer to me. We will soon merge to devour my Sander. Your
rascalities I miss all your tastes and make me climb the mouth water. I kiss you and hold you
beyond the carnal.
PS: Enclosed copy of another article obtained for Limoges. ************

August 21, 1996.
My beloved
I'm a little rascal, I agree. [...] We all have our little tricks to support Pending the other.
[...] Anyway, we're at least a hundred times we kiss, between tenderness and passion ... This will soon unfortunately ... then we revel and live intensely every bit of second. A
hold you, my beloved Sander. ************

August 29, 1996. Sander
My beloved
My delicious, I was delighted by this visit I only retains good things. You've spoiled and feelings affect me deeply. I am a bit unavailable, like you, and I hope your tests will be okay. Your two little cards and your letter did me good, your words are like balm on the harshness existential.
Sorry, I'm a pig pen and not upbeat style. I would try to write you longer next time. 're Really trying to love without a veil and we will build the solid.
What did you learn my memory, my sweet? In
great pleasure to read you, my sweetest kisses ... ************

0 comments:

Post a Comment