Sunday, January 30, 2000

Baby Changing Table Plans Free

Presentation Blog

Paris, September 21, 2010

Welcome to this blog, which recounts a journey of a year I did around the Indian Ocean.
I also posted at the end of the story to several news reports as and my background.
To access either of these texts, click on the corresponding line in the summary to the right of the screen (the indication of January 2000 is false, it only serves to simplify the presentation) .
If you want a photo, you can click to view larger.
A lighter version of this blog is also Travel in the section of the site of Liberation. http://www.voyages.liberation.fr/les-tribulations-dantoine
I currently reworking my manuscript to make a book out in May 2011 by Editions Phebus.
If you want to respond, please feel free to post a comment (with your address so I can reply) or email me at antoinecalvino@gmail.com.
Happy reading. Antoine

0 comments:

Post a Comment