Tuesday, January 25, 2000

Did Brent Corrigan And Brent Everett Date

travel around the Indian Ocean ( 2007-2008)



Preamble
After eight months of preparation and departure constantly repulsed, here I am finally on the eve of this long awaited trip. Since I was eighteen years old, I go every summer to visit a new country. Every time I meet people who are on the road for six months, one year, two years and I always wanted to emulate them. This year is my turn. Starting November 28, expected return in a year. A sufficient time for a change of pace, universe, life can be. It has been eight years since I am a journalist. I write about the cultural life of Paris, with a predilection for electronic music news. I love my job, but that does not have installed the routine. For the first time in many years, the horizon is wide open. I planned to visit South India, Yemen, Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Iran, Syria, Jordan, Israel and Egypt. I contacted several newspapers to write in their travel pages. Some have ordered items, others need to see. And then there's this blog, which will provide an opportunity to keep track of my journey. A few more hours to complete my last business, a sleepless night, probably, and I'm on the plane.

0 comments:

Post a Comment