Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Benzonatate Gets U High?

Coco Chanel - Heat and cold-blooded henchman O. Dare

You Only Live Twice ... That's what Nancy Sinatra in a whisper of generic saga James Bond's favorite Dr. Jicky. Coco Chanel, it seems through time. And yet, the blood flowed after his birth.


Coco, 27. Occupation: killer to pledge, at Her Majesty's Secret Service (Mademoiselle Chanel, in this case).
Yes, you're right, to read these few lines of introduction, we do not really want to know me. But what you want, there are good and villains , as in any society.

My company? Yes, I see you coming. Well no, you do not know nothing, except that its activities are advocating a return to true values smell.
Oh, wait, I have a message (yes, it will self-destruct, do not worry). M waiting for me in his office.

Well ... Work again!
I first mounted a series of steps toward the floor absolute, that of the head: Mr. At least the head. M, the mysterious authority of our secret society. Actually, not so secret. M, Mitsouko, a woman with charisma explosive, very close and personally inspired me a lot.
The mission of the day, teaming with O, my friend always, in order to get (remember that I'm a killer to pledge) an old cantankerous (meeting the sweet name of Blue), which seeks to make his gang overpowered the new olfactory world.
O look at me, yes, the routine. We both delicacy and refinement with our favorite weapons: us.

Spray silent, screwed; cap and safety catch, engaged, ammunition and spare ml, ok. Well, we left.
We move into a hushed corridor to exit the imposing building society. My heels varnish does not make noise: Any sound is absorbed by the depth of the carpet, a noble red, reminiscent of old Italian theaters. Marble statues, fine paintings of the Northern School, gilt edged frame and illuminated screens and even ornamented with traditional designs dot the eastern corridor ... they are not short anyway! At the same time, with O, is still considered pleasurable to pass this corridor to the displays, documentation of their most exciting. My heart beats. A man dressed all in black opens me a security door that leads outside.

Keeps raining. On the paved road, a car going at night, its lights illuminating a floor soaked by rain. Conjure up our heels on this little crack so familiar. The impact of the shoe on the stone wet and dark bursts in the air with sweet scents evanescence small clove. The carpet surely, they tend to clean the carpet with essential oil scents of spice ...

A quiet car is waiting for us just around the corner. The cap is wet and black brushed metal reflects a pale light in the dark. Everything was planned. We hear noises off celebrations. O and I are entering the car. Silence.

The interior also offers an image of glitz. I slipped into the bottom of the seat leather smell discreet and takes a glass of sparkling champagne. O
smiled:

- 27 years as we work together. And we still have not put on the table. Sisters? Friends? Enemies? Even we do not know how to characterize our relationship.

sort_buffer_size a cigarette, and his black cigarette holder, which reminds me furtively the material of the hood of the car soaked waiting for us. I smiled mysteriously and said:

- At the same time, what good would it do? You are angular, I'm round. You are challenging me and subtle. However, we are so alike, never touch us, nobody can get anything from us. This is also what makes us strong.

- Listen Cocotte, "she replied in a vague spewing smoke from his mouth, knowing that in matters of murder, I have always excelled. Remember this mission to China in the 80 ... I still do not have permission to return M (what carnage ! Worse than a bomb galbanucléaire!).

O pulls out a small red bottle of alcohol and drinking in silence, each mouthful being sucked gently, and without any thrill from my sidekick. She always sets of eyes. A drop of this water peach brandy pearl delicately on the edge of his lip. She stopped drinking and the fingertip, it dries the tears of the spirits.

- Always aggressive baby. I love your way of thinking ... This carnage in China? Oh yes ... but I was not invited. It's sad. Say at the same time, a vulgar novelty j'annihilais in a Baroque theater. This time, the curtain was really red ... To think that I helped Sandalwood Mysore!

gently swallow a sip of champagne. O tell me a story with a misuse of bottles in a truck ... A fishy story that I suspect to be engineered by O itself.

The car slows. I put my flute, and she carefully arranges his cigarette holder in a small brown leather box.

The facade that appears before us slightly afraid of the dark deep of the night. A college. At least one entry a curious college.

A message M awaits us:

You are looking at the service entrance of the university of Ferns V.
Within it reigns with strength and a brotherhood dangerous chaos, led by prominent dangerous.
I ask you to be cautious, discreet and applied.

Bring me the little blue ... I want him alive!

M .

A look that crosses, lips pucker into a smile close to being unhealthy.
The mission begins. O and I go along.

Two women, two beauties of fire, but one soul: the cold-blooded.

After all, you only live twice!

Jane Seymour Live and Let Die

Addition 31/01/2010

I just learned the death of John Barry, composer of themes from James Bond ... A small tribute
therefore, for this great composer !

0 comments:

Post a Comment