Friday, February 11, 2011

How To Hack A Account In Pokemondeluge

Ck One - Teenage Dream.

The few times I walk into a Sephora to actually buy a perfume (it's rarer than a lunar eclipse but it happens) - and not pretending to stroll in I went to the perfume in secret last variation Shalamar ... I'm always curious to see what samples the seller will give me, all smiles, with the bag containing my purchase. Free advertisement, a way of saying "in fact, I'd have rather seen wearing this perfume there, so next time maybe, if it You like it? ". I take it a bit like personality tests cans found in celebrity magazines, you know, ten questions, three answers VERY stereotyped, and therefore three verdicts super antagonists that will forever change your vision things (most of triangles, you're happy, sad, sexy and reserved). Cashiers Sephora, these profilers from the shadows then, in turn distribute arms samples of perfumes most bankable after subtly annalysé the client and have a label pasted to the target audience. Gniark gniark, if they knew I might be platinum blonde, but behind my foundation orange dark hides a manipulative monster masters the art of psychology. A kid who buys Lolita Lempicka first fragrance? And Hop, two samples of Nina and she will know where to apples. A salt-pepper Jacky released their purchasing power of its banana-leather wallet to buy yet another Eau Sauvage? And Hop, a sample of Cool Water by Davidoff, he will return in two months divorced, hair dyed and dressed like a teenager. An old lady who comes to buy his extract Shalimar, like every first Wednesday of the month? And Hop, five samples with shalimar bag (why stop milking the cow when the milk was still ...?). Before me this day there, a very cheerful woman, dressed in black, about fifty, walked away with the bottle of Chanel No. 19 and a battery of samples of Balenciaga. Slut! I shook my bottle of Lolita Lempicka au Masculin asking me what I myself, this time it. The first time I got to play by Givenchy, a sample of black and white sample. It was to die of boredom, I fell asleep before reaching the middle note (the worst is that it's true, but must say that I had tried before going to bed). The second time I was foisted Guerlain Homme, and frankly BiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiP * *... Ah, thin, I can not say what I think really because the co-host of this blog has censored my comments. Finally, the last time I got to ... Please note, hang onto your keyboards, pregnant women and people with heart refrain: Three samples of One Million. THREE. I emerged from the pouch to put them on the counter before turning on his heel and thanked the saleswoman vaguely without looking.

on this day so I misais all on the cashier too simplistic Balanciaga who had given the previous client. And I was right to believe in his honest smile, teeth slightly wrong, because at the bottom of the bag was a small white spray. Stuck in his folding white cardboard too, there were marked plainly CK One. I do not doubt that I still have a big crush (this especially Dedications to that vendor-who did not recognize: I thank you a thousand times!). To be honest, at the time, I was not really happy because for me the worst was Calvin Klein fragrance brand you can find in the mainstream (even if the level goes up a little today with Beauty) . I knew the insipid ckfree, instability ckIN2U, the unbearable Obsession ... Ck one I knew by name, never felt, and yet I hated him immediately. Only, what, come on, two weeks later that I realized I did not know exactly what he felt. And it's on a whim I went out sample my nightstand for me perfume before going to sport one night anyway because nobody pays attention to what you feel in a Gymnasium (the air is so dusty and saturated that it is better to put off his nostrils mode to survive).


During the warm up, then I moved the arm in all directions, I was enveloped by Ck one and force me to see he was far from feeling bad ... A little lemon, a little jasmine, a little tea, a little ... What? Cotton? It smells like cotton. But I was really in bad times, small Péteux I was last year, but oh is that me now I know a little fragrance is that I will not let me fool more which is formatted to appeal to the masses, I bear the vintage, old Guerlain, the niche of the feminine, the complex of rare, if you please. My bad faith, therefore, was largely diluted the positive first impression that came to mind. What is true, I was not born the last exit from Escada, mainstream perfumes that smell good five minutes, the time for checkout, and then have more soul, more poetry, nothing more, they are flat. I feel my wrist, but that's ah, ah, but I was sure, but oh what a waste of time, ah but I doubted it. Condescending little smile before going on the parallel bars. This perfume smells of chalk. It smells pungent, it stings the nose. Forgotten, the soft top notes, CK one finally shows me his face treacherous perfume commercial. Humpf!

Too bad faith, too much bad karma? Maybe. I'm falling at the end of my movement, poor output, fracture maléole, yet I never hurt me usually ... Nothing too serious (but two weeks of the first competitions was catastrophic). Lying on the carpet, I realized that I felt so acrid, dusty, chalky ... It was as magnesia, which I had brushed his hands before putting on the bars, and CK One was obviously overshadowed, somewhat lower on my wrist (that's what happens when we pay attention for the first time in what feels a gymnasium that will teach me not to keep the nostrils mode off!). But damn, I so wanted to hate him, this perfume ...




In the emergency waiting room, the next day I took my sample with me, completely overwhelmed by my own stupidity. I hated myself on the spot, to have as many preconceived ideas, is one of my big faults, but I'm working, I'm working on ... Thus, freshly showered, far from the pungent smells and dusty carpet of the Gymnasium, I saw one CK at fair value. I feel like the hero of one of those Scandinavian tales for children, where a boy fleeing a white wolf through the woods because he has always said they were dangerous. Only when the boy fell and hurt that the wolf can finally catch up. And that the boy realizes that the white wolf is innocuous, in addition to having a beautiful peeling. The fur of my white wolf in me feels good adorably jasmine in notes heart, drowned in a cloud of musk and enhanced with a hint of green tea, which prevents the perfume around in circles on the subject of laundry. CK one fitted in so well with the prevailing smell sanitized, ubiquitous in hospitals, a little disturbing as a ultrasson, white blouses, the harsh light of halogen light, lino ... Since I associate nurses (and now that I think, CK one can make a very good perfume to work ). But well beyond this first memory, the more I feel CK one, and it reminds me of the time and the mindset of its launch, ie Youth simple, wise and relaxed 90s.

I remember friends of my brother, ten years my senior, when they were my age. These young people the hair a little long, which tore their blue jeans at the knees, played basketball after school, had rings steel gray teeth and wearing T-shirts united. Drank and ate crystalline Prince Lu snack. Their girlfriends, very wise, who chatted, sitting on the sidewalk a little further, showed off pigtails and incorporating daisies, romantic. No laptop, no joints, no alcohol, fewer laughs but more smiles, less rebellious, but deep down, perhaps freer than today's youth? Maybe they went at sunset, but at least they went together.

Last week (ie, exactly one year after my injury and my first test of CK one), I bubble in front of a music channel after draining the last drops of my sample and I came across a clip of Katy Perry that accurately reflects the images reminds me of the scent. You could not escape, this Teenage Dream, Fall 2010 tube ect, ect ... I had never seen the video and I loved this atmosphere of 90's staging, first summer vacation with friends, blue jeans, cars, beach, midnight swim without the patience to wait until midnight. Exactly, alternatively a little more Americanized, though. But Calvin Klein is an American brand, so we're not going to say anything.




That said, concluding that, in the end? Smell enjoyable gathering and signed, excellent overall consistency of the launch, commercial success is not fading in over ten years of production ... Do not throw away, what is there more to elevate the status of a fragrance classic, or rather, new-classical ? This elite that emerges while fresh, and who deserves this distinction, the Angel, Body Kouros, Amor Amor, Hugo Boss ..? These flavors would have bet on which can not be in their infancy, we may be intensely maddening because too apt, because too much sometimes, but that dominate the market ... These fragrances, behind a commercial aspect always assumed, are at the same time incredibly well built, and therefore do not deserve their place at the top !

0 comments:

Post a Comment