Friday, February 4, 2011

Light Grey Suit What Colour Shirt

Carnal Flower - Jungle Power-Head


In the jungle wet and clammy in this maze of wilderness, I met her. Wild. It gives the initial impression that Carnal Flower, when you approach it for the first time. However, the approach itself of this endangered animal is worth the detour.

Basically, no safaris planned. Just the pleasure of wandering in the jungle, damp cave of the world, where time is no longer as it is. The jungle is the country sounds. The crack of a branch, the wind whipping some larger leaves that our face in a whisper quiet, the pearl drop that after the wide green of this country. Each sound is analyzed by an ear to power tenfold.

But the jungle is also home to the smells. The slightly pungent wildflowers color pronounced that gently wet aquatic vegetation, but also slightly dry wood density of protected nature, the delicate and fresh green leaves of this is being done crunching under our feet.

Carnal Flower is a real entity of the jungle. It is the animal, vegetable and mineral the unknown environment in which I wander. Animal by its liveliness, his enthusiasm and his aura of being untouchable and yet so real. Because we do meet, so to say never Carnal Flower. We feel the the guess, but it never appears before us.

Henri Rousseau Tiger Attacking a buffalo

The sound of wings that fly can be heard just above me. Sheets close to a brown past fall at my feet and I stop. The natural noise of the jungle turned off. More pops, wheezing or aquatic resonances. A frightening calm, which I actually reveals the deep darkness of the place.

I'm not safe. Some kind of invisible eyes open in the sudden darkness of the jungle. Small noises like a cape touches the ground littered with gigantic leaves reach my ear, and I decided to save myself. At first, I walked quickly to tell the truth, I will not run for not frighten me. But ... odors were faster! The violence of a blow in the stomach, another in the head and one last just under the nose, without returning to it, bores me. I fell face down in the earth. I did not move Moreover, fear of being attacked again, but in fact, I was helped.

Jungle is versatile. Carnal Flower as well. Sometimes wild, it is now soft. I raise my head and observe speed around, desperate creature eventually ubiquitous. The darkness has subsided. Actually, I think the rain begins to fall. She wakes up again nature: the sound of small drops which turns into large beads of water, and end up falling on the earth, in a chant of smells, sights and sounds gorgeous. I open my mouth a little, and drizzle a few drops of this fresh white I fall on the tongue, awakening a taste a little bitter, milky wet and deeply throughout my mouth.

drizzle intensifies gradually, and becomes a true tropical rain. The jungle is so hostile initially become almost welcoming. Vapors seem to escape from land, trees, vines and leaves. Everything gets lost in the haze inexplicable. Everything melts.

And in a last breath of wind, I feel the last time the wake of Carnal Flower in the air.

0 comments:

Post a Comment