Wednesday, February 16, 2011

One Piece Nico Robin X

Azzaro Pour Homme - When the Night Falls

Above all, the article that follows was written so that reading and music match perfectly! Normally, each " When The Night Falls ♬" , you hear this little tune ^ ^. Then for the promo, Chromeo is a Quebec band that sings a song here to take course in the second degree ... Well, it's not necessarily my style of music, but here for once, I thought it fitted quite ambience!




When The Night Falls

"Nah, but you can not understand! You know, life is like dance floor, or you're on the track, or you're at the bar. "

Thanks for that clarification Azzaro Pour Homme.
It crosses a lot of people ... strange in a nightclub. Well, now, the cacophony is ... particular. The lights, the screams, the bodies that sweat and .... big macho seducer! No luck this time I fell Azzaro Pour Homme, Zozo said, sure I'd be a nice " hunting companion" to this "pure evening full of chicks . Funny, I was convinced he was going to say female. Like what. One should never judge people at first sight. But Azzaro Pour Homme, it's hard not to understand me.

yellow shirt open to the infinite on a hairy chest to scare away the most powerful fragrances furs, diamond-enamel smile with a mouth perpetually small crease on the side. These are the attributes of macho macho man! And speaking attribute, Azzaro Pour Homme have only one topic of conversation for his attribute to him ... Romance, refinement and good taste to serve you! A man, a real, working for the ladies!

It descends to an approach "Air", from the bar stool and in a clear gesture (a rotation of the pelvis and swinging symmetrical front to back with both arms, and several times), it balance in the cheering crowd the famous "Wouhouuuuuu!" Gray believes that anyone good to cry when she wants to dance. Its not "glide smoothly" on the dance floor, her silhouette background in the mass, alongside a charming appearance and delicately platinum blonde ... orange. Zozo raises his arms high in the sky, a sign of his virility the most intense, and ...

When The Night Falls


The atmosphere is at its worst! Insipid blondes are shaking their hair so that " fruit acids go right to the tips, as in the pub " small foufou wiggle all students while "harmony", and smells begin! Wuhu! It well known, the moisture brings out the flavor. There, not magnifying it. Azzaro Pour Homme by his hairy chest dripping with good male secretion, shares her joy! Oooh ... Coconut is good, it's not " I wish you all the happiness in the world " that happens!

Ah there it is, I see him start his ridiculous dance with another blonde ... Yes, this little rocking back and forth of the arm at the crotch very clear leaves me no doubt about the nature of the choreography . I put my hand on my face, so desperate! Oh la la ... But how is it possible? Look at me that! They are close, when the fairer damsel breathes delicate aroma of his mouth. A small pseudo-seductive freshness. Include: Zozo has watered the mouth of this filth pschitt synthetic spray, " for breath."

There are always moments of shame, where an embarrassing question, you just want to say "Sorry do not speak French " and starting pitcher with a smile ... Say there, when I saw the silhouette of Black Ink, his little blue shirt patterned light, gently open on a simple neckline and male, I wanted no longer exist, Azzaro Pour Homme face me, his greatest kindness, threw his yellow shirt on his head. Nah but it's not true. I just wanted to do what a friend! Then here is the other Gifted returns to the bar, topless, drunk and sweaty as energy ... no, better to avoid the comparison.

When The Night Falls



He embraces me in his arms protruding, showing me his "Evening blow," Jade, Miss Dior evening. I smiled "stupid" to the two lovebirds, while I try with my feet back quietly to them my transparent red plastic stool, trying to make as little noise as possible, in my most intense paranoia. Big moment of suspense for me. But blessed I am, the music goes into a rhythm electro-ending, take me away, to my dismay, my two darlings. I let out a "Whew " relief. Black ink channel so subtly in my ear.
"- I see you've got to know Zozo ...
- If you knew, I think I'm close to suicide! I retorted, actually on the verge of suicide.
- And yet, you're at the beginning, I moves away from the " I show myself to the entire box "
- Are you serious here?
- Azzaro Pour Homme, where the art of finesse to show the world that yes, he has balls "concludes Black Ink, in a prophetic word, as saying to burn on a marble slab, which we will install a copy on each shrine of perfume!

When The Night Falls

The epilogue of this beautiful evening paints a rather successful. Black ink and me to drink a little lemon simple, let the rest of the time talking, like good lovers Muppet Show, the two lovers for a night, and on several other specimens fluttering.

For the record, the yellow shirt still littered the foot of the bar where she fell ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment