Thursday, February 24, 2011

Low Priced Pokemon Plush

Musc Ravager, Frederic Malle - troublemaker.

I could tell you about Dr. Groom and his secretary Ultrasexy. I could tell you that after innuendo thinly disguised, of languorous glances and breathing difficult, it is ultimately the scent of the Secretary Ultrasexy that prompted Dr. Married to the fault (and the perfume in question would Musc Ravager, you can imagine).

But no.


Already because it's pretty much the summary the romantic drama (in English with French subtitles) as my neighbor looks now so strong that it goes through walls ( Shhhhhh ... Puede llamarme Sergio, Magdalena ... ). And also because oddly, even if it's a little scenario that is expected before feeling Musc Ravager, well it's miles away from the fact that I actually did. Well, I grant you, of course I was preparing to be disturbed, because it is the adjective that occurs most often among those who have experienced Musc Ravager. Many speak of "naked woman", "odor of skin" ... I think these qualifiers, I readily concede to Mitsouko or base notes of Lolita Lempicka first perfume (which have no relation between them, certainly, but we all forge a personal definition of what can feel the skin in the notes of a perfume). A sniff, two sniff, and no, still no chest ahead. Third sniff and aah ... Here it is, I'm confused.




Ah yes, how not to be disturbed when we feel on a smelling something strange dog approaches while own just emerging to the groomer? (Disrupted in the direction astonished, eh, do not think I let myself zoophilia between the writing of two articles). It may seem derogatory way, but actually no, not at all ... It's just that I do not explain it. I just love the cinnamon, cook with a lot, eat a lot of candles scented with cinnamon and even have tried the cinnamon sorbet (which turns out to be disgusting, believe me, never attempt), I had many short references on the subject and yet not, it's my grandmother's dog, Snoopy, which is binding on me, which felt vaguely snoopy cinnamon due to the groomer shampoo, cinnamon mingled with the smell of dog hair all warm and had a particular rendering, a little fawn. This particular rendering I found in the top notes of musk beetle, and we agree, it's far from sexy. But it is far from feeling bad ..!



So here, I who was expecting a real cabaret, gender class and glamorous, I end up with the burlesque . And the result is equally bizarre: cinnamon and rum notes heads dissipate gradually giving way to something unfathomable, of saturated, dare I say grainy? The image that comes to me, that strikes me, which I use the heart, is a huge package of Curly, you know, these biscuits appetizers corn and peanuts, to fall down. This is where I take refuge in when I have heart problems ( Oh Sergiooo! laments the doctor's wife Married behind the wall, she probably found the pot-aux-Roses). I know that many more smell sweet and sour, rich and full of these little crackers (more if you got a girlfriend, takes a Curly). Heart notes of Musk Ravager essentially boil down to this very powdery, sweet, deaf and squeaky, but already with this side amber / vanilla base notes, which take time to settle ...


And finally we get there. Until then, I could not explain the name of the fragrance (which is after all much more spicy / musky amber that), but in the end, yes, we can detect musk this a bit special ... and we understand the term "pest" which has been linked! We also note that the aspect of "Wild", which already sparkled in the top notes, just make a comeback before the curtain down. The squeaky-curly side of middle notes evaporate, giving way to a cloud of sweetness and cream. Yes, whipped cream, whipped up the house drummer with a hint of vanilla sugar ... I do not know about you but I love the smell (not to mention the fact that we could die happy just by pilfering a lick whipped cream from the tip of the index to the same bowl ...).


tamed After several weeks, a question arises, however, and I can not answer. Can we call Musc Ravager of wealthy? The top notes were explosive, yes, but the power of the fragrance decreases exponentially I find (that, or else it is I who "get used" to the smell, quite simply, I can not say ). He quickly became a "skin scent" in the sense of "close to the skin", this time, not suggestive skin, although the holding is excellent: an easy day ... and our clothes smell good even whipped the next day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment